Access to over 30,000 tactical positions, all taken from actual games and presenting a wide range of difficulty. Receive a tactical rating and track performance via statistics and graphs.
Play up to 5 piece endgames against the computer. Get feedback on sub-optimal moves and receive an endgame rating. Over 10,000 positions, all taken from actual games.
2 Million+ game database, updated regularly. Study GM games and research openings. Includes player and opening search, advanced filtering options and an opening explorer.
Play Chess Online
Play games against other Chess Tempo members. Play correspondence or traditional online games. Get a playing rating, and have your games stored in your personal game archive.
Premium Membership Features
- Create sophisticated custom problem sets including:
- Motif specific problem sets, such as pins, forks, skewers etc.
- Elementary mate-in-N sets.
- Problems in a specific difficulty range.
- Problems you consistently get wrong.
- Problems extracted from games where particular openings were played.
- Ordered sets sorted by difficulty, time taken to solve in past, success rate and other features.
- See computer analysis for top 5 moves at each step in tactics problems.
- See common mistakes made by others on tactics problems.
- Extended Statistics and Performance Graphs
- Daily activity calendar, showing per day and month training performance.
- Extended problem history, and ability to download history in spreadsheet compatible format.
- Unlimited depth opening explorer access.
- Database search filters are able to impact opening explorer statistics.
- View source game details for tactic and endgame problems and examine full source game in database.
- Material Search/Endgame Finder.
- Play tactic/endgame/database board positions against computer.